- 27.01.2017 04:15 January 27, 2017Novadrone and Lorikeets01
- "...self-sufficiency is not a new idea—communities survived for centuries before there even was a grid... December 7, 2016"...self-sufficiency is not a new idea—communities survived for centuries before there even was a grid from which to disconnect..."https://www.fastcoexist.com/3065412/fast-cities/the-future-of-neighborhoods-five-projects-that-show-how-well-live Residential life could soon be changing. […]
- 23.09.2016 23:50 September 23, 2016Monowheel test at MakerSpace & Company
- Oz gets moving on IoT stuff...
http://www.itnews.com.au/news/australia-gets-an-industry-body-for-iot... July 20, 2016Oz gets moving on IoT stuff...http://www.itnews.com.au/news/australia-gets-an-industry-body-for-iot-431057?utm_source=desktop&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share Government, tech giants, telcos on board.
- Here's a great example of something that can easily be done with a mouse and screen on a normal computer... April 23, 2016Here's a great example of something that can easily be done with a mouse and screen on a normal computer but having something chunky and tangible made fit for purpose makes for a different musical experience.https://youtu.be/9XMfKYVu_fg Crazy Synthesizer Demo […]
- 27.01.2017 04:15 January 27, 2017
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Unauthorised pavillions at the Venice Biennale, including selling the Greek pavillion to the IMF. :)
Anon Stateless Immigrants (ASI) Manifest.AR Venice Biennial 2011 AR Intervention « Manifest.AR Advertisements
Cathedral of Santiago | videaLAB. I like the way they have used multitouch to control clipping of the model so you can change the cutaway view